Hi, friends. It’s our moving weekend, so as you read this we are hopefully waking up from our first night in our new home. Fingers crossed.
This move has been a marathon and we are really looking forward to a chill summer with family. I am working on a post with all my best moving tips, so look for that in the next few weeks.
Here are 10 things I am loving for summer!
1. I can’t believe “Succession” is ending today. It’s been my favorite television show for years. I’m grieving, honestly. I love this bag as a little fan merch.
Pre-ordering is the best way to support authors, and it’s also fun to sort of forget you ordered it and get a nice gift from yourself one random day!
4. I love Emma’s clay bead bracelet ideas. What are some craft projects you’d like to see on the blog this season??
5. I am VERY seriously thinking of ordering this small appliance. If you’ve tried it, please convince me one way or another.
6. I cannot wait to get these retro bath beads for my kids. They were such a fun memory from my childhood. Did you ever use these as a child? Pure 1990s joy!
7. I ordered the CUTEST sleepover beds for cousin sleepovers. How fun and memorable are these?
8. One of my favorite art prints from Etsy.
10. The BEST moving boxes. I love that they don’t require any packing tape and they are strong enough to carry stacks of heavy books.
P.S. Here are a some recent posts in case you missed them!