Low-Carb Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza-Stuffed Peppers are a great low-carb dinner when you’re craving pizza but don’t want the carbs. Use Oven Dinners for more recipes like this one.
Watch the video to see if you might like to make
Low-Carb Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza-Stuffed Peppers!
If there is one thing I know from many years of blogging, it’s that even low-carb eaters love dishes with pizza flavors! I guess that’s partly why these Low-Carb Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza-Stuffed Peppers have been such a hit on the blog, although stuffed peppers in general are a popular item. So many people have enjoyed these stuffed peppers with pizza ingredients that they seem perfect to feature for our Friday Favorites post this week!
My first version of this recipe had lovely green, yellow, and orange peppers. Unfortunately when I went to make it again to improve the recipe, I couldn’t find colored peppers that were the longer shape I wanted, so I had to use all red ones. But by all means, if you find large peppers that are different colors definitely use them.
The post Low-Carb Sausage and Pepperoni Pizza-Stuffed Peppers (VIDEO) appeared first on Kalyn's Kitchen.
- By: 63 Most Easy Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss That Are Delicious & Good For You! - Mommies Kitchen by 63 Most Easy Healthy Recipes for Weight Loss That Are Delicious & Good For You! - Mommies Kitchen
- Hope you enjoy. I bet the cauliflower rice will be good in this. by Kalyn Denny
- I used this recipe for my food prep this week. Though I used ... by BRANDY N MACKENZIE
- That's definitely a find; I will look for it for sure. Hope you ... by Kalyn Denny
- Excited to try this tonight. FYI, I found Rao's pizza sauce ... by ILYN YEH
- Plus 5 more...