Onion – 1 large chopped
Tomato – 1 large
Ginger and garlic – 1 tbsp crushed
Potato – 2 medium size
Cauliflower – 1 medium size (cut into small pieces and soaked in turmeric hot water for 20 min.)
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Chilly powder – 1-2 tsp
Garam masala – 1/2 tsp
Salt as needed
* Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. Stir.
* Add the crushed ginger and garlic and stir well.
* Add the chopped onion and Mix well till the colour changes.
* Add the tomatoes. And stir well.
* Add the potatoes and the cauliflower and mix.
* Add the Salt and turmeric powder. Mix well. Add quarter cup water to cook the veggies.
* Once it is cooked well add the coriander powder and chilly powder. Saute well till the raw smell goes.
* Saute in medium flame till the Veggies are roasted.
* Finally add the garam masala powder and stir well. Check for Salt. Turn off the flame.
Serve with rice or chapathi.😊
Check out the video: